SCHOOL BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
• The board of management is the body of persons appointed by the Bishop of Killaloe to manage the school and in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
• The current board of management’s term of office is 1st December 2019 to 30th November 2023.
• The Board hold a minimum of one meeting per school term and not less than five meetings in any school year.
• The Board of Management comprises
1. Bishop’s Nominee and Chairperson: Linda Hannon
2. Bishop’s Nominee: Carrie Collins
3. Parents nominee (male): Philip Hayes
4. Parents nominee (female): Olivia O’Toole
5. Principal teacher: Niamh Ní Chonghaile
6. Other serving teacher: Annette Mulqueen
7. Extra nominee proposed by board: Gai Hardy
• Board members have various roles allowing fair distribution of the workload. Member roles include
3. Recording secretary
5. Maintenance Officer
6. Safety Officer
7. School Premises Officer